Monday, January 24, 2011

1998 Sean Delany Interview Posted Online

Sean Delaney Interview Unearthed 1998

MichaelBrandvold.com

from Mike Brandvold:
"Digging through my collection of audio clips from KISS Otaku here is a file to enjoy. I will be posting many of the files I have gathered over the last 15 years.
Exact date of this interview is not know, but it would be around mid 1998. I am not even sure this interview was every posted as it occurred just before I stopped work on KISS Otaku and started working on Kissonline.

"Sean Delaney, the fifth KISS member, discusses the book he had just started on. He talks about pre-KISS, the solo albums, how he got involved with Peter Criss’ solo album and more."

Check out this very cool interview!
Check out the audio clip herehttp://michaelbrandvold.com/blog/2011/01/1998-interview-with-the-fifth-member-of-kiss-sean-delaney/

You can buy a copy of HELL BOX from Amazon.com

No comments: