Monday, June 15, 2009

ACE FREHLEY "ANOMALY" CD UPDATE

Earth People!!! How are you? ......

(from www.acefehley.com)
Earth People!!!How are you?......



I'm happy to say that my new album "Anomaly" is finished!Mixed, mastered...Done!!!!! It clocks in as one full hour of new music......... I'm waiting for my distribution company to get me solid release dates that we can decide on. I want "Anomaly" to be available to you in every store around the world that sells cds these days (and that number is shrinking). Digitally, "Anomaly" will be available on iTunes (with an exclusive bonus, album only track!!). Believe me, as soon as we decide on the release date..... you'll be the first to know. But for now, the "official" track listing for "Anomaly" is on the news page........ Talk to you soon....... Ace


1. Foxy & Free
2. Outer Space
3. Pain In The Neck
4. Fox On The Run
5. Genghis Khan
6. Too Many Faces
7. Change The World
8. Space Bear
9. A Little Below The Angels
10. Sister
11. It's A Great Life
12. Fractured Quantum
13. *The Return of Space Bear* (Dedicated to Tom Snyder)
###

No comments: