Monday, December 15, 2008

ACE FREHLEY.COM IS LAUNCHED!!

http://www.acefrehley.com/home/

Dear Earthlings,

I'm happy to say that I finally got a good internet connection up here on Jendell and can now present to you my official website- AceFrehley.com! Thanks for your patience and support over the years... it's meant everything to me.Now, let's ROCK!! AceFrehley.com is going to provide a link between us & be something unique & different from the "usual" website. What you will see is exclusive pictures & video clips from my archives, news, tour dates & appearances announced here first, and a chance for you to be a part of this website by sending me your photos & questions. I'll be emailing all my members very cool "extra stuff," so don't forget to sign up! And despite the rumors, you'll be hearing my new cd real soon... Stay Tuned. I hope you have as much fun on AceFrehley.com as I've had putting it together...
Love,
Ace

No comments: